-->




Links I Love

TweeValleyHigh: Kristina and Tallulah


I think this is really important to point out considering how often the phrase is thrown around. Not every quirky girl is a "manic pixie dream girl." 


This brings up a lot of interesting points. I briefly interned in music PR, which is probably a whole other beast.



Buzzfeed // An Ode to Old Dogs

Since getting a dog, I am drawn to animal articles, especially this one about senior dogs, since Tallulah is technically "senior." 

Buzzfeed // Two Ingredient DIY Tries

This is as complicated as things need to be.

Mashable // Common Tourist Scams


This is really frightening since there are so many, but it seems like pretty useful info!


I'm not even a big Harry Potter fan, but he just seems like such a nice, smart fellow!


I think the only one I'm guilty of is the razor..I must remedy that!


I love this list since any one of these small things can turn someone's day around.


I love that makeup was considered essential for the war effort.

Marie Claire // Best Websites For Women


This is a great list, I have many of these already bookmarked. Marie Claire was really on top of things this week. I don't usually save so many of their articles.

Mashable // Inspiring Comedian Quotes


Great advice Kristen Wiig!

Kristen Wiig

No comments:

Post a Comment