-->




Links I Love

ice cream, graphic, colorful, pop art, milk shakes,

You GUYZ, I have so many links saved, it's pretty crazy. There is just an insane amount of links that added up in my save/share pile. I also have "wishlist" and "buy" piles, but that's for another day. I don't want to overwhelm you so here are a few starter links. I'm thinking I'll start posting these every Friday. 

BUST Magazine // This is What a Feminist Fashion and Beauty Fair Looks Like

My own pictures to come...someday. It was such a great event!

Tom and Lorenzo // Vintage Mad Men Ads

I'm late to game with these, but they're still pretty neat.

Buzzfeed // Money Saving Tips Every Makeup Addict Need to Know

Too many to remember, but so many helpful tips!

Refinery 29 // 8 Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Friends Than People

Yes,  sometimes I feel this.

Buzzfeed // 25 Inspiring Pictures Of Dogs Before And After Their Rescue

Heart-breaking and heart-warming!

Retro Rover // Popular Dog Breeds in America By Decade-1930s

Ok, this is my last dog link! My heart goes out to pit-bulls and their decrease in popularity. They are apparently quite a sweet breed.

Huffington Post // 12 Things We Learned From Mindy Kaling This Year

This is so accurate! I must go re-read her book now.

HelloGiggles // Fictional Characters Who Love Food as Much as We Do

I love all these characters as much as I love food. =)

The Lingerie Addict // The Real Cost of Cheap Lingerie: Why Who Made Your Intimates Matters

My friend Quinne wrote this awesome article, important stuff!

Vogue // #IWokeUpLikeThis: Dita Von Teese Reveals the Strategies Behind Her Morning Routine


The #IWokeUpLikeThis hashtag is kind of annoying, but she doesn't really claim that in the article anyway. She seems much less high-maintenance than we might think.

Shout-out to the woman who sold me this awesome mid-century table a while back. I found out she wrote this amazing children's book, Stuck with the Blooz. She gave me a copy and it's really adorable.


Dress c/o Yours Clothing

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love TLo. I have this dream that they will adopt me as their niece and I'll never leave the house looking less than fabulous ever again.
    And pitbulls really are awesome dogs. I used to have one, and I'm so happy that my downstair's neighbors have one that I can play with whenever I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooove them! They are the sweetest guys too. I'm met them twice at fashion week. The first time, we gossiped about Project Runway, the second time, they gave me a free copy of their book!

      Delete