-->




My Wishlist From The Modcloth Sale!



1 // 2 // 3

The Modcloth sale is going strong and I had to resist quite a few deals. I picked these two dresses above and the sweater that looks like Tallulah. I'm super happy and satisfied with my purchases. I know I'll wear these over and over. Plus I have that mint dress in yellow so I know it'll fit. I hit my personal spending limit so I left quite a few amazing items behind. Here is a wishlist of things I'd buy right now if I had all the monies.

(Clockwise) 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

4 comments:

  1. I definitely considered getting that mint dress, since I loved the yellow version on you, but I have SO many mint things! I also was tempted by the 1-shouldered Bernie, but wasn't thrilled with the reviews. Love the ant dress, too. So many cute things!

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I need more mint things, I'm inspired by the pastel life of you and Kate! I liked the Bernie dress, but am not a fan of one-shoulder. The only thing that is kind of hurting not to have is 1 and 3 on my wishlist. I feel like I'd really wear those a lot. It seems like a lot of bloggers have #3.

      xo

      Delete
  2. I wanted so much stuff from there. There were some amazing shoes, a great dress, some really cute tops. Of course I just decided that I really need to buckle down and stop spending all my money, so I'm not buying anything. *whomp whomp*
    You're the second person that I've seen post that scenic print dress. It's so stinking cute! I've seen a skirt with a very similar print, and I might have to grab it once my self imposed austerity period ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are strong, it was hard to stop at 3! I feel like I definitely would've taken the scenic print dress if it haden't been one-shoulder. Super cute print though.

      Delete