-->




Links I Love

Shout-out to one of my favorite new magazines, GiftThe editor-in-chief found me on Instagram and sent me their first issue. It is seriously amazing. If you like whimsical designs and interactive elements, you'll fall in love, I promise. Even the way it comes wrapped is adorable, a real gift! We're still figuring out what and when, but I'll probably contribute something for the next issue. I hope you enjoy the rest of today's links, especially this next one!


I literally cannot handle this much cuteness. She even matches my blog! The Instagram has even more photos of this adorable pig. It is my dream to someday own a teacup pig.


Aretha Franklin Covers Adele and Other ‘Divas’ For New Album

There's not much to say except this makes me very happy. I can't decide which version I like more! Next time Aretha Franklin is in town, I'm so there. 



On another musical note..Belle and Sebastian are back with new material! Tickets for their tour went on sale today and thankfully I got a pair! I'm super happy they're playing Radio City Music Hall. It's one of my favorite fancy venues and a treat anytime I go. The last time I was there, I saw Tony Bennett! 




This wedding is so beautiful. I love that the groom is actually a sailor and fell in love with her pin-up style. When he first saw her, he described her by saying, "I was in awe. I had never seen a girl dressed in such a fashion and so stunning!”


I love this old cartoon posted via @avintagenerd.








These building are incredible. Miss Moss notes that "you can understand the significance of the cinema experience in a country that is the world’s largest producer of films." I had no idea!




Learn About the Secret World of Disneybounding From a "Disney Princess"

@Damfino has seriously amazing Snow White style!


Photos of early and mid-century Miss America winners

The institution is completely flawed, but these photos are beautiful.


Meet the four-legged celebrity, Marnie the rescue dog

This actually made me cry. It warms my heart to see how much Marnie has changed Shirley's life. What a special pooch!



Ask Andrew W.K.: "Getting to Spend Time With a Loving Dog Is a True Privilege"

Loved this so much. "A good dog is the closest thing to a miracle angel from God that I can think of. Dogs are the ultimate role models. They are selfless and show unconditional love. They are noble and exhibit sincere companionship, fearless devotion, and courage. They contain within them a genuinely psychic intuition, and a tireless cheerful energy. Dogs are geniuses of loving kindness."

Taylor Swift Heaps Praise on Emma Watson’s Feminist Agenda

I'm super glad that Taylor Swift finally gets what feminism is all about. Is anyone else weirded out by the title of this article? I mean, I guess yeah there is a "feminist agenda," but the way that's worded seems like an enemy term or something, as if it wasn't something everyone should be in on.

How Madewell Bought and Sold My Family History

A long, but interesting read, especially if you care about where your clothes come from or how they are marketed in this day and age.

"If a French pharmacy is a real-life version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, a Chinese one is more like Pan’s Labyrinth: a little scary and almost impossible to navigate without help." I'm scared and intrigued!

The 10 Best and Worst Fruits For You

I learned so much from this. I've always been confused about how much sugar is in fruit and what kinds are best.





The Story Behind Gilmore Girls Music Is Delightful

Have you guys been binge-watching?

I'll leave you with this precious Nesting Doll Costume. So cute!!!

Have a great weekend! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Super fun links! Just clicked on like 6 of them LOL Thank you for the shout out mama! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Glad you enjoyed the list! xoxo

    ReplyDelete