-->




Meeting the Modcloth CEO

Modcloth CEO Susan Gregg-Kroger

These photos don't have the best light, but I'm glad to have a few from the day I met Susan Gregg-Koger, the Modcloth CEO. What a sweet, inspiring woman! I was there for the #FashionTruth event, where I "modeled" and was interviewed for a street style feature. What do you think? Would I make a good model for Modcloth? ;)

Twee Valley High: Kristina Uriegas-Reyes
Modcloth CEO Susan Gregg-Kroger
Twee Valley High: Kristina Uriegas-Reyes

3 comments:

  1. You'd make a great model for Modcloth! That's so cool that you got to meet the CEO of a company that not only sells really cute stuff, but has made a real commitment to diversity and to helping women feel good about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! =) I definitely think what the company is doing is admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you fit their style (both with clothes but also personality) so very well, so you'd do great to modeling for them. Sounds like it was cool to meet her!

    ReplyDelete