-->




Beauty Review: Chrome Girl by David Boreanaz (yes, of Buffy & Angel)

Back to your regular scheduled prgramming..sort of! I was sent some nail polish a while back that was actually designed by Angel's David Boreanaz and his wife, Jaime. They were worried about their kid biting her nails and ingesting all kinds of weird nail chemicals. They made these 4-free, which means it's produced without formaldehyde, DBP, toluene or camphor. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I'm all for less chemicals. Pink and red are classic, but I'm really obsessed with the gold. It has a pretty matte sheen and seems to stay on the longest. It's a nice holiday color and the prices are not bad. Best of all, I love being able to say, "Guess who designed this?!"


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, very cool! I need to score that for myself and my daughter!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'd probably make a good stocking stuffer!

    ReplyDelete