-->




Links I Love: Buffy Edition






     







 


Let's look at an adorable picture of their first Comic Con instead.
















I love cheesy humor and these definitely made me chuckle.




Yep, that's Ashanti and Amy Adams.



I somehow needed all three of these links. Some are different!


Cool stunt gifs



I somehow ended up watching this whole thing. They are a charismatic bunch! I especially liked this response from J. August Richards. 



Ha! This is clever fun.


This is adorable and funny. 
David Boreanaz references Angel in the most endearing way.


Not sure I agree, but I'm glad the argument exists.




This post literally make me choke up as I kept scrolling. Nope, no other show is better.



Btw, this is what Xander and Anya look like these days. <3

I'll end this post with the most ridiculous photo I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment