-->




Links I Love


Today's Links I Love starts with the cutest Instagram I have ever seen in my life.


Next on my list comes courtesy of Jimmy Fallon. As a kid,  my favorite shows were Saved by the Bell and I Dream of Jeannie. That's why this weird reunion makes me pretty happy.



Need help with treats? Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Treat Recipes

These Insanely Easy Nutella Desserts Will Make Everyone Love You

Super Cute: A Peek Inside Sweet Bake Shop

20 of the Best Recipes For Sweet and Savoury Pancakes 

God, I just love pancakes..these sound DELICIOUS.

Reminds me of Texas: Pecan Sticky Buns

Taylor Swift & The Problem With Female Friendships In The Media

Women and Stress: 6 Foods That Calm Panic

Graphic Novel Soppy by Philippa Rice

Old-Fashioned Balloon Party

How Lupita Nyong'o's Stylist Gets Inspired and Stays on Top of Trends

This woman is genius when it comes to fashion.

The people who are STILL living like it's 1951: Captivating portraits take a look inside America's Rockabilly community

10 Real-Life Female Spies Who Deserve Their Own Movie Franchises

This is such an amazing list. It reminds me of my mom who was actually asked to join the CIA, but turned it down because she would've been away from me. She since retired from the military, but she's pretty badass and has some amazing stories.

Speaking of awesome women...10 Times Reporters Asked Female Celebrities The Wrong Damn Question

I LOVE this post. Here here to all the celebs calling out stupid questions. 

5 Pink Victorians to Fall in Love With This Valentine's Day

Can I have one plzzzz?

19 Ways to Celebrate Friendship on Galentine’s Day

Mine was cool and all, but I love this list from Etsy! Lisa Butterworth, who I know from BUST back in the day, created it! Lisa gave me my first chance to write for the magazine. 

36 Incredibly Creepy Vintage Valentines To Horrify The One You Love

Ikea Alternatives (Like this gorgeous couch)

21 Facts About Dogs That Will Blow Your Mind

This Ballet Routine Set To Hozier’s “Take Me To Church” Is So Beautiful It Hurts

I kind of love this song in all its cheesiness. It's so repretative, it gets stuck in your head forever. This dance is amazing and beautiful and pretty darn sexy. 


What have Matt and Kim been up to? Being adorable in from of the Brooklyn Bridge. 



What about Mates of State? They Filled Out a Wedding DJ's Questionnaire For Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

  1. So many great links and videos! I madly adore the SBTB reunion video. I've probably watched it five or more times by now since it debuted. It takes me straight back to my childhood and also makes me think that the fountain of youth must be in Bayside, because these actors scarcely look like they've aged a day! :)

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not late to the party! I posted this last Saturday but I actually haven't promoted it or posted it anywhere. I ended up dealing with doggie stuff over the weekend and this week so I figure I'll just promote it tomorrow. Anyhoo thanks so much, I'm glad you enjoy them!


    My moms life is crazzzzy, it totally needs to be a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so young no? I was surprised how great "Jessie" looks. I'm glad Screech wasn't there. He grew up into such a weirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I love that you went on a comment spree haha I don't get too many so any comment makes me day. I admire you and your blog (and your etsy shop) so much, I'm super glad that we're blog friends. =)

    ReplyDelete