-->




What I Wore to Brooklyn Flea

These photos are actually from last spring, but they have me excited for upcoming sweater weather. Although I'm from Texas, I'm not a fan of summer. I burn easy and feel like a sweaty mess. Fall is my jam and you can see I enjoy a myriad of colors each and every season. P.S. The word "myriad" will forever remind me of Heathers

I'm currently on my way to Massachusetts for the Brimfield Antique Show, the biggest in the U.S.! I'm typing this on my phone so forgive any typos you might see. I'm super excited!!!

What I Wore
Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Bass
Purse: Vintage 
Tights: HUE
Sunglasses: ASOS

9 comments:

  1. I love Heathers so much. I made my boyfriend watch it for the first time a couple of months back, and he just did not get it. Doesn't stop me from quoting it all the time. "Jesus, Heather, what's your damage?"
    I'm also excited to bust out my (somewhat less colorful) sweaters. Now that I'm in the mood for fall, it seems like summer is really dragging its feet, but I'm already drooling over tights and wool everything in preparation. I love your 60s babydoll take on fall dressing, it seems like a great way to leave summer behind.
    <3
    Jessica, cakesandcakesvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha my bf and I quote it all the time! I went to the Off-Broadway Heathers show and it was not very good. I showed my mom the movie beforehand and she was pretty weirded out. haha

      Delete
  2. So so cute! Hope you have fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair with this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! This is from last spring and I badly need a haircut. I miss this short style.

      Delete
  4. This outfit is perfect cool-weather inspiration. I need to try that pink-and-teal combination like YESTERDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uber cute!!! I madly adore the sweet, fun, cheerful colour palette at work in this wonderful outfit.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have fun at the antique show! It sounds awesome :D I really love that dress and the color palette ♥

    ReplyDelete