-->




Blogger Meetup Part One

The Soubrette Brunette and Twee Valley High in McCarren Park
Sammi, Midge and I recently set up a blogger meetup in Brooklyn. I brought my adorable pup and funfetti rice krispie treats. It was pretty neat meeting outside the interweb and we three got along swimmingly. We spent the first part of our meetup picnicking in McCarren Park; and pretty much just chilling until our bellies were full and it looked like it might rain. You get bloggers together and you're bound to have lots and lots of photos. Here are some of the best shots from Day 1.

Modern Girl Blitz in McCarren Park
Confetti Rice Krispies
Tallulah
The Soubrette Brunette in McCarren Park
Twee Valley High in McCarren Park
I love that Sammi and I ended up in the same color!

The Soubrette Brunette and Twee Valley High in McCarren Park
Modern Girl Blitz in McCarren Park
Check out Midge's photos from the same day. There are some really great ones!

Twee Valley High in McCarren Park
Twee Valley High in McCarren Park
The Soubrette Brunette and Twee Valley High in McCarren Park
Twee Valley High in McCarren Park

What I Wore
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Ebay
Belt: Vintage

This outfit is "an old classic," for me. It's the most colorful, comfortable thing I own. 
You might even remember it from the short film I did called 'Fetti.

1 comment:

  1. Looks everyone had a ton of fun! It is always so neat to see bloggers meeting in person.

    ReplyDelete