-->




What I Wore to the Brooklyn Flea

Twee Valley High: What I Wore to Brooklyn Flea
I'm obsessed with this print. The dress was was a gift from my lovely mom on her last visit. We got this at Opening Ceremony where I was surprised to find something that fit, much less fit me so well. To be fair, it's technically a medium, which makes me think it's supposed to be crazy baggy, but whatever, it's cute, I love it and super comfy. I forgot to check the tag for the designer name, but if anyone is curious, I can add it in later. 

Twee Valley High: What I Wore to Brooklyn Flea

What I Wore
Dress: Opening Ceremony
Purse: Yours Clothing
Sunglasses: Modcloth
Shoes: H&M
Jewelry: Vintage

4 comments:

  1. The dress is great, but girl, your head just looks crazy good. I love the beehive, and those blue sunnies with your pink lips and necklace is just so bright and poppy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, that's nice to hear! I gained some weight in the past year so my face has gotten a bit rounder. I'm kind of annoyed about that, but I'm glad I still put my "best face forward" or something. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that dress! The pattern is so cute and girl your hair and makeup are on point!

    ReplyDelete