-->




What I Wore To Brooklyn Flea


I just started a new job working weekends so I decided to make the most of my last weekend..and spend my days at the deliciously tempting Brooklyn Flea. Saturdays are full of food vendors so I spent the day eating an array of deliciousness (including a chocopop I tried desperately not to spill-and was successful!). Sunday was spent brunching and shopping around the market. 

My last "What I Wore" entry documented what was probably the last chilly weather look for a while..so it's only appropriate to post what I consider the last spring-time look. As weather gets hotter by the minute, I slowly count the days to our next transitional season..




What I Wore:
shirt: thrifted
skirt: vintage via no relation
shoes: ferragamos
headband: in god we trust


My friend snapped a picture of me last minute on Sunday so here is my Sunday bunch ensemble. I'm pretty much wearing all my favorite things of the moment! This dress pattern is so cheery, this buttercup of a bag is the most colorful bag I've ever owned, and these ferragamo slingbakcs are the most comfortable fancy shoes I've ever worn. I'm afraid they won't last me the summer!


What I Wore:
dress: vintage via no relation
shoes: ferragamos
belt: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment