-->




My Life In Instagram: Special Film Preview!


Today's entry is a preview of a short film a few friends and I are currently putting together. We wanted to create something colorful, fun, and downright twee. It's filmed on a super 8 camera from the '60s and involves cupcakes, picnics, polaroids, and macaroons. It even features a mini montage of looks! I thought I'd share some "behind-the scenes" moments captured via Instagram. 

Our photographer, Leia Jospe, took a massive amount of pictures throughout the day so lookout for more to come within the next few weeks, along with the super 8 film itself! We just decided on a song and are in the editing process as we speak. I'm super excited to see it all come together!











Photos by Instagram peeps: danielkdougherty, leiaj, and yourpalmal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment