-->




My Life in Instagram (Vintage Treasure Edition)


I don't normally have a theme to Instagram, aka my new obsession, but I took so many photos over the weeked while perusing Brooklyn Flea, that I thought it'd be nice to pull together all the pretty things I really admired (or bought!) while shopping around. The pink shoes above were truly lust-worthy. Thank goodness they weren't my size since they were a pretty penny. The seller had an abundance of pretty shoes though, take a look below!







I was so close to getting this chair. I just had no idea where I'd put it. 


I bought these white Ferragamos. They're slingbacks! I've already worn them so many times, it was totally worthy the buy. 



I also bought this travel bag with all the different airlines on it. It's smaller than it looks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment