-->




What I Wore On A Beautiful Fall Day

Bright Lights, Big City!
I was pretty excited for it to finally be cold enough for my new kitty sweater! I will soon regret saying those words as soon as NYC hits a time when sweaters is the only thing one can wear. On a side note, I think you'll start seeing more of this bouffant-y hair-do. It's so easy to do in the morning and makes me feel more polished than my normal "don't feel like like doing my hair" bun
Sweater: Vintage, Skirt: Express, Shoes: Bass, Tights: Hue, Bag: Gucci, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Shirt: $1 at thrift store.


I met up with my friend Jason to see the adorable Emmy the Great at a free CMJ show in Williamsburg. In between her and Sarah Jaffethe next gal I wanted to see, Jason and I had brunch at the always delicious Lovin' Cup (get the tots!), went to one of my favorite thrift stores, Urban Jungle, and headed to a mini park I'd never been to in Williamsburg. On the way to the park, we past this adorable graffiti that I just had to get a picture with!

The view from the park was pretty amazing and the park itself, as tiny as it is, was super nice. The leaves were turning colors and we caught the view at the perfect sunset moment.



On the way back to the main street, I discovered another part of Williamsburg I'd never known about: this amazing artists and fleas flea market!







I met a man with lots of hats and the most adorable logo I've ever seen (above), but alas I have not yet found my Pan Am blue pillbox hat. I'll probably be making something out of construction paper the night before Halloween. 



Overall, I had quite a splendid Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment