-->




What I Wore Featuring Unique Vintage

Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Today's post is part of a new collaboration with Unique Vintage! They recently launched a wonderful campaign with an emphasis on personal style. I'm honored to be part of the UV Style Society, an amazing group of bloggers, many whom I already follow. The goal of the campaign is to promote positivity through shared photos tagged #iamunique. You can use the tag to share your favorite shots and see others involved.

I'm all for inclusive campaigns, especially when it comes to fashion. UV even created a cute video expressing the love they have for their customers

The company sent me this beautiful dress to create my own look. It's classic and my petticoats go perfectly with it. When it comes to shopping their site, I found that looking at sizing and fabric is super important. Make sure to measure yourself to get the best fit. Some fabric has more stretch than others so it's best to size down if that's the case. Either way, I might check with customer service to find the best fit. This dress was actually a bit big in the bust, but the next size down was perfect. 

Thanks to Unique Vintage for creating a campaign that celebrates the unique you. Enjoy my rainy day photos!

Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
Twee Valley High and Unique Vintage
What I Wore
Dress: c/o Unique Vintage
Purse: Vintage
Tights: HUE
Coat: Vintage
Umbrella: H&M
Belt: Second-Hand
Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo 
Petticoat: Vintage via L Train Vintage
Hat: Vintage via Another Man's Treasure

Sponsored by Unique Vintage. All opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. Super cute girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This neckline is really lovely on you! I've actually had the exact opposite experience with Unique Vintage's house brand sizing (though it could be due to the material used, like you said) -- I usually have to size up to an XL!


    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! xo


    Oh yeah I don't think I was clear here, their sizing runs super small. I meant that you should size down from the measurment size it gives you if the fabric is stretchy. The first dress I got had no stretch at all. I started off with an XL since I thought it was standard sizing, but it felt like a M.


    I measured myself and it seems I was about a 3x! I knew the bust would be big, but I figured if there was no stretch, there's no way I could do a 2x in the waist. This dress I'm wearing here is a 3x and the bust is big, but turns out the fabric is much stretchier than I expected so a 2x would've been perfect. The poofy/tulle-esque kind are the ones with no stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super well coordinated. You look lovely. Really like the neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through Unique Vintage and I'm so happy I did! You are so cute and I love your style. Like the other gals stated, I love that neckline on you, it looks wonderful!

    Kelsey
    Chaos Parade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks so much! It's been a fun collaboration and I have some stuff that will be on their website soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously pretty outfit! I just adore the wee hint of pink peeking out from beneath your dress. Navy and pink are sublime together!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristina, I am loving your perfect classic style! I love this shade of blue and I don't think this outfit could be better put together! Love the hat too, of course :) Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I ended up returning it for black and now I'm thinking I made a mistake haha

    ReplyDelete