-->




Photo Diary: A Twee Valley High Christmas 2014

From Rockefeller Center to department store windows, NYC is a magical place this time of year. I took two trips uptown to admire the spectacle. I made sure to take lots of photos and grab a cupcake on my way out.

Per usual, the windows at Bergdorfs were glorious.

I tried on some purple lipstick earlier that day and it looks a tad odd in this photo. I enjoy my fun pose though. This might be my favorite window. Gotta love the drama!

Back in Texas, Tallulah met the family where everyone fell in love. They spoiled her with delicious food and adorable dresses. She got to hang out in a backyard and basically go everywhere with me.

My best friend brought me cupkcakes from my favorite spot in Austin, Sugar Mamas. They are so cute, especially the snowman!

I looked through the stacks of baby clothes my mom had saved. This outfit was especially precious. I tried a few things on Tallulah as she silently plotted her revenge. ;)

Here are a few photos from Christmas Eve, which is when we celebrate with dinner at Mi Tierra and wait till midnight to open gifts. I got my dress from a Modcloth a few months back. It was a comfortable, elegant choice for Christmas festivities.

I got my Grandma a unique necklace from an NYC sample sale. She loves a good statement piece. Every year, she does all the decorations and the house looks amazing!

I think my step-father misses Tallulah the most. He really enjoyed having her around. 

I got this adorable ASOS purse for my cat-loving cousin.

I got my mom a fancy Louboutin book. I hope she likes it. It feels so heavy and luxurious. I wish I'd gotten to look through it more. 

I hope everyone had the best holiday! It was amazing seeing my family and I can't wait for another Texas trip.

Coat: Goodwill
Glasses: SmartBuy Glasses
Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: BASS
Tights: HUE
Broach: Hey Viv!

2 comments:

  1. I love that first photo, with all of the lights from the tree twinkling behind you. And Tallulah is such a cutie! I was "awww"ing at my computer when I saw that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, I love her so much, it's ridiculous. Jason did capture a good shot at Rockefeller Center!

    ReplyDelete