-->




My New Year With Glasses!

TweeValleyHigh SmartBuyGlasses
When SmartBuyGlasses approached me, I was excited and nervous to choose a pair from their endless supply of options. I knew I wanted a cat eye, but I wasn't sure what designer or what color. I looked at some pinks and purples, but ultimately decided against a crazy hue. The site can be somewhat slow at times, but it's super easy to navigate and the company was quick to help me find a pair I really love. I ended up with DSquared2 since the shape fits my face and the color is flattering to my skin-tone. 

TweeValleyHigh SmartBuyGlasses
Since getting my prescription put in, I haven't taken these glasses off! Seriously, SmartBuy may have permanently converted me from contacts and I'm super grateful to them. For too long, I assumed bangs plus glasses was too much for my face...until now. I love that these feel vintage, but in a modern way. I get up and can't wait to wear them. They go with every outfit, topping the whole look off. 

I'm excited to enter the new year with a new love of how I look in glasses. It's a long time coming. Check out some Instagram shots to see the frames in action!

TweeValleyHigh Instagram
This has been an exciting year for a variety of reasons, one of which, I got the dog I always wanted. Tallulah is a dream come true and I can't imagine my life without her. Happy Happy New Year to every one of you. I hope 2015 is a year of positivity, good health and fabulous fashion! 

Glasses courtesy of SmartBuy. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Daffny AVintageNerdJanuary 1, 2015 at 6:40 PM

    To die for! Now I want glasses hahah Not kidding! I actually look fwd to the day I need some reading glasses. I just may wear some faux ones bc darnit they look so good with 60s style and I dunno-I just love it. This is coming from the girl who married the guy with the cute glasses haha So I guess I have a thing for them :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My boyfriend was like "What a glowing review!" and I was like, "Well, I geuinely love these glasses." haha they go with everything. Glasses on a guy are definitely attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glasses are so nice! I've always wanted to have one of these.

    ReplyDelete