-->




Yay! It's My Birthday (and Thanksgiving)!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday. This year my birthday falls on Thanksgiving and I'm grateful to have the day off to call family, hang with my favorite pooch and eat lots and lots of pie. I'm having a lovely day and just found out my mom is making a surprise visit from Texas! Now I'm off to make my mom's famous yams and eat Jason's delicious turkey dinner. xoxo

In honor of my birthday, I suggest you follow this instagram of adorable baked goods. Too much cuteness all in one place! Also, don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway. You could win a gift card for one of my favorite brands!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, pretty girl! That's so awesome your mom made a surprise visit! :)

    ~Bristol
    colourmebristol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the story of that retro Barbie? I loooove her!


    (Happy birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea actually. I just googled Thanksgiving. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lipstick is beautiful on you!

    http://midwest-muse.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what I'm wearing here haha I dont remember owning a nude pink.

    ReplyDelete