-->




Beauty Review: Red Lips, A Sugar Scrub & Ballet Flats That Moisturize!

I was reluctant to try a new red since I'm a strong believer in Ruby Woo, but I love how moisturizing this is. I definitely want to try other colors! It's not as matte as MAC (try saying that three times fast!), but it's a great color when your lips need some moisture. You can see the difference below where I am wearing Ruby Woo.



NYX Mascara: Le Chick Flick
I thought I'd throw in a review for this mascara. I don't remember where it came from, but it's currently in my bag, being used regularly. It works really well to create long lashes, as you can see in this photo. I rarely put it on my lower lashes, but when I do, I really like the effect. My only complaint is that it's kind of tough to get off. I can still feel it after washing my face at the end of the day.



Little Moon Essentials: Shine On, Sugar (*c/o)
I'm super into this body scrub. It's scrubby, but not overly so since my skin can be sensitive. After using it once, I could tell the difference in moisture. It worked so well, I rarely needed body cream after using. To be honest, the packaging distracted me from the product. It's not something I'd gravitate toward aesthetically, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance. I literally used it to the last drop. I recently tried a new scrub and was dissapointed at the roughness. This stuff is well-priced and definitely something I'll add to my regular routine.


PolyGel Geluxury Slippers (*c/o)
This product is literally ballet flats that moisturize. What a novel idea! My feet are ever in need of tender love and care so I was super excited to try this. I could definitely tell a difference after a few uses, but it was pretty subtle. The shoes are fun to use, but if you need something stronger, I might try the ole cream and socks trick. This appealed to me because of the lack of mess, unfortunately it didn't make the kind of difference I hoped. My mom did comment on the softness of my feet though!

*Some of these items were gifted, but all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Moisturizing ballet flats? Interesting. Kind of reminds me of those jeans that had caffeine or something in them to get rid of your cellulite, except it sounds like they actually work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeans with caffeine? oh the world we live in! haha these definitely worked, but not enough to justify the $50 price tag. I feel like the gloves would work better for some reason.

    ReplyDelete