-->




What I Wore to NYC Popfest

I wore this cute summer look to the last day of NYC Popfest. I was short on time, which is when I break out the hats. The whole look felt fresh and super summery. I nabbed this tote from a show the day before. The Spanish pop duo was my favorite of the festival! 


























This yellow dress is from Modcloth, but I don't think they sell it anymore so here are a few similar options! (1/2/3)


What I Wore:
Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: H&M
Hat: Vintage
Broach: Vintage
Tote: Band a Part

Photos by Jason Hood.

11 comments:

  1. You look SO darling! I love this yellow color and your accessories! I think they actually sell this same dress in mint, but the yellow is even more charming!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I just saw your new post for Jessica (so cute!) and you and I have very similar style in accessories..and most things. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that dress! That collar! I love the daisy pin, perfect look!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute summery outfit! That hat is just perfect, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hat looks darling with this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyeliner is PERFECT. Also, I think you carry off yellow very well, both in terms of pure aesthetics and cheerfulness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, it's not a color I'd think to pull for myself but this is one of my favorite dresses. xo

      Delete
  7. LOVE this yellow dress! I had seen it online recently, and thought about ordering it. It looks amazing on you! It's really making me want to take the pluge and get it. :) I also adore the brooch you are rocking! Perfect combo.

    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great dress but totally runs small. I forgot this and ordered a beautiful mint version at the Modcloth sale. I was so sad that it's way too small. =(

      Delete