-->




Inspiration of the Week: Valley of the Dolls


I've been holding onto my paperback of Valley of the Dolls for who knows how long. I always meant to read it, but kept putting it off for some unknown reason. I finally got around to it after being encouraged by Hannah in the comments of her lovely xovain beauty tutorial. I LOVED it obviously. While the book was addictive and wonderful, I can't really say the same about the movie. It kind of lost the magic of their friendship and the believablity of the love stories, but of course, the fashion is wonderful and who doesn't love a good dose of camp?! (Sparkle Neely Sparkle!!!!!!!!). Here's a collection of my favorite Valley of the Dolls photos and a few inspired editorials. I can't help but love that fabulous 60's vibe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment