-->




What I Wore to Go Shopping


Ok, so this post is not exactly weather appropriate, but I am excited (obviously) to finally show you my crazy lady flower hat! It sat decorative on my wall for at least a year until the day I decided to take it for a stroll. To be honest..it feels like I have a pink beehive on my head with white chicken feathers attached to the top, but the weird thing is, I totally love it. It's so strange and colorful. What's not to love? The rest of my look is comprised of my favorite purple dress, rididculously comfy BASS loafers and a petticoat that seems to be trying to escape!


What I Wore:
Belt: H&M
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Bass
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Dress: Vintage via Goodwill
Coat: Vintage via Monk
Hat: Vintage via Urban Jungle
Petticoat: Vintage via Mary Help of Christians Church Flea Market

4 comments:

  1. Nice dress. and love the color of your lipstick too. :)

    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that fun scarf and all the colors in your outfit! Great picks! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the wonderful vintage vibe of this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete