-->




What I Wore To Dinner


This look is pretty twee, even for me, but I adore this sweater and decided it needed some colorful whimsy to go with it, especially in these windy, bitterly cold days. I found this pastel dream in Montreal (which is even colder than New York!) and my obsession with cat things always gets the better of me. It definitely reminds me of something Scathingly Brilliant, one of my favorite bloggers, would wear! 


What I Wore:
Dress: Vintage
Sweater: Vintage 
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Pink Oxfords via Golden Ponies
Earrings: Gifted

4 comments:

  1. What an incredibly super cute outfit! I love all these lovely colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is SO amazing! Of course it'd have to be vintage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I got it in Toronto, but there are always more amazing cat sweaters out there! I have a few more myself. ha

    ReplyDelete