-->




Video Tutorial: Cat-Eye Edition

I'm a big fan of the everyday cat-eye and this tutorial is long over due. With help from Jason Hood, I'm excited to finally share my cat-eye process. I've put together a tutorial for an easy way to recreate this look. This is my first video tutorial so bear with me and some of my ramblings. Hope you enjoy!

For some added glamour, here are a few cat-eyed vixens who inspire me. 
Ronnie Spector: My ultimate beauty icon.
Anna Karina
Natalie Wood
Brigitte Bardot
Sophia Loren
Dita Von Teese
Beyonce in "Why Don't You Love Me" 

Lastly, while I'm infinately inspired by Ronnie Spector and old-Hollywood glamour, if I'm true to my 16-year old self, my initial inspiration was actually singer Nina Diaz of Girl in a Coma via my hometown, San Antonio, Tx.

Gotta love the variation!

No comments:

Post a Comment