-->




Calling All Vintage Lovers in Montreal!


Although I'm NYC oriented, Montreal is a city that I'm truly fond of. My Canada adventures left such amazing memories and hopefully, I'll soon be visiting once again. One of my friends there, Mary Elam, who happens to be a fantastic photographer, is helping to put together an event that sounds seriously amazing. If I lived there, I would be there in an instant so I just wanted to put the word out if I have any Canadian followers...you should go! It takes place at a bed and breakfast in the Mile End district of Montreal. There's going to be food, drinks, a photobooth, amazing raffles and obviously a mountain of vintage goodies. Go forth Canadians and have a grand old time! Be sure and check their  Facebook page for  more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment