-->




What I Wore To Fashion's Night Out


Shoes: Zigi, Purse: H&M, Dress: Vintage, Sunglasses: Monk, Clip: Dollar Store

Working till 8pm, I stayed dressed up all day and went straight from work to Fashion's Night Out festivities. I don't normally stress about bringing the fashion fun, but I knew people would be dressed to the nines and I wanted to find a middle ground. I probably went through at least 3 outfit changes the night before, trying to take themes, weather, and shoe comfort into consideration. I finally ended up with a look that felt comfortable enough for work and stylish enough to go out and about. I know I've worn this before, but the dress is too fun not to share again. I borrowed the sunglasses for this photo!

While out and about, my friend Berny and I ran into Kate Mulleavy aka half of Rodarte, Terry Richardson, and Jen Brill.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It was really nice to meet you at the picnic blogger meet-up today (& my apologies for having to run away, I was so so so late to an apartment viewing.) I love your hair & thanks for reminding me of how fun bump-its are.

    xx Jenny

    ReplyDelete