-->




My Official Fashion's Night Out Plans

Unfortunately I work till 8pm on Thursday so I'm going to miss half the night, but these are the 4 events I'm going to attempt to go to after I get off work. (In order) 

1. Band of Outsiders/Rodarte/Opening Ceremony/The Ace Hotel 
20 W 29th Street
Illustrator, Jessica Repetto, will be sketching live portraits onto Band of Outsiders tote bags for $25. You can buy a limited edition Rodarte t-shirts and with purchase, you get a free Momofuku Milk Bar cookie!

2. Sephora 5 Times Square 200 West 42nd Street
Get made up and hang with True Blood’s Kristen Bauer (PAM!!!). There will also be performances by Kat Von D and Linda Perry. Can I successfully avoid Kat Von D while stalking Kristen Bauer?

3. Miu Miu 11 East 57th Street
Meet bloggers Tavi Gavinson of Style Rookie and Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes. Guests are encouraged to dress 1940’s inspired using Miu Miu F/W 2011 as inspiration. The most creative costume will win a special prize!
4. Stella McCartney 429 West 14th Street
(7:00-11:00pm): Celebrate with special guest DJs Alexa Chung, Elettra Weidemann, Dree Hemingway, Jen Brill, and Lily Cole. Specialty drinks also provided!

I'm such a nerd, I totally want to meet someone from True Blood for 5 seconds at Sephora. I'll probably just leave if it's a madhouse and go to Miu Miu. Although Miu Miu might get cut out if I'm low on time since I'll see Tavi at this event next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment