-->




A Very Twee Valley High Birthday Wishlist!

Twee Valley High Birthday Wishlist
It's a small victory, but having a new computer has me excited to blog again! I scoured the internet to share some awesome wishlist items. This list is me in a nutshell. It combines the things I love most, like...The Ronettes, Archie comics, Belle and Sebastian and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not to mention brunch and some dog-tastic shoes.  Seriously, this might be the best wishlist I've ever created. P.S. How much does that brooch at the top totally look like me? It's a serious jewelry doppleganger. 

Last year my birthday was on Thanksgiving, but this year, it falls the day after. I'm happy to say I have family visiting ON my birthday. We're headed to a fancy restaurant and will have a fabulous time. I can't wait!

Twee Valley High Birthday Wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment