-->




Quirky Home Decor Gift Guide



Uncommon Goods approached me to do a review of one of their items. They had so many cute things, it was hard to choose just one so I decided to do a gift guide for the quirky girl in your life who happens to love home decor. 

I like supporting small business and Uncommon Goods has a variety of unique designers. They are conscious of the environment, pay their workers fairly and many of their products come USA-made. These are all pros for an online retailer. 

The site has all kinds of personalized gifts, including jewelry. My favorite was the record doormat from the list above. It’s perfect for the musical couple in your life. If you’re looking for cute girly things, you can also search here. Obviously the whimsical stuff caught my eye, like the food pillows and the  gummy bear lights...I might just have a thing for food decor. The unicorn bowl won my heart, while the pink planter would go perfectly in my place. I plan to add many of these things to my list of home decor!

Sponsored by Uncommon Goods. All opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. Such cool items! I especially love those glass balloons!


    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the unicorn bowl

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute..i'd almost want it as a planter since it's kind of pricey and I'd see it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those! If i had a front yard, they would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha the items are so cute and perfect

    i would love to get some of These things

    i am sure i will fill my new home with These things <3

    hope you
    too visit my Blog <3

    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those glass balloons and the gummy bear lamps are so cute!

    Nadia

    The Girl Who Looks Like a Cake

    ReplyDelete