-->




Happy Easter: What I Wore to Welcome Spring!

Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing

So I totally caved and kept this coat. I was initially trying to sell it so I could get a larger size, but it works well as an open spring coat, especially since it's still chilly in NYC. I don't mind the cold much, it's just difficult picking an outfit amidst changing weather.

This might be one of my most colorful looks. I adore pastels, as you can tell from my blog, but I definitely don't own enough. I love that this look is nearly pastel from head to toe. I planned the outfit around this adorable Sourpuss purse, which was gifted to me a while back. They also sent me a few lovely scarves that work really well with my bouffant. I like having a starting point to work backwards from. I tend to start somewhere in the middle and work my way out when getting dressed.

Today I plan to decorate eggs and eat some chocolate bunnies. I hope you have a wonderful Easter and a fabulous spring season!

Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing
Twee Valley High // Sourpuss Clothing

What I Wore
Dress: Vintage
Coat: Kling
Tights: HUE
Bag: c/o Sourpuss
Shoes: Baitfootwear
Scarf: c/o Sourpuss
Sunglasses: ASOS
Petticoat: c/o Unique Vintage

9 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! :) It's so happy and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daffny AVintageNerdApril 5, 2015 at 7:10 PM

    Happy Easter! I love your outfit for the day! Great way to welcome the spring!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, love these colours together :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Hope your having a wonderful season! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the use of pastels here! I know what you mean too-purple is one of my favorite colors but it feels like only now am I starting to acquire enough purple in my wardrobe!!!
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic-pastels totally suit you

    ReplyDelete