-->




What I Wore to Brunch


These photos are from a couple weeks ago when a few friends and I went to Brooklyn Star for delicious delicious brunch (two-word emphasis!). If you haven't been there, they have the best 'melt in your mouth' biscuits I have ever had in my entire life, not to mention amazing chicken fried steak (I'm making myself hungry just typing this..). Apparently chicken fried steak is called "country fried steak" here in NYC and I had a weird time explaining that it was the same thing when I kept saying the wrong word.

My friend Dakota looked perfectly adorable in her 1960's attire and posed with me in front of this colorful sails mural. I wore my hat from our adventures at Another Man's Treasure and an Anthropologie dress that has served me well for many occasions. I love that it's actually really similar to a dress Elizabeth Moss/Peggy wears in some of the Mad Men promos

 
What I Wore:
Dress: Anthropologie
Sweater: Vintage
Hat: Vintage via Another Man's Treasure
Necklace: Forever 21
Tights: Hue
Shoes: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment