-->




Summer Lovin...

I know I've been totally MIA these days, but I thought I'd pop in with a few of my favorite summer looks. With a closet of rainbow tights and polyester dresses, I resisted summer-wear for far too long. The sun got brighter though and I realized, "There are just not enough sun dresses or sandals in my life." So far, some of my go-to items include this plain summer dress worn as a top, this bright, tropical skirt and buttercup bag above, along with my 90's sailor shirt below. The sailor shirt was a Goodwill Outlet find last winter that I'm excited to put to good use now. I opted for Ferragamo slingbacks over summer sandals (because toes are weird?) and they've become my perfect summer flat. They are comfy, but still make me feel fancy! What are some of your summer staples this year?
what i wore:
skirt: vintage
dress as top: vintage 
scarf: vintage
sunglasses: monk
what i wore:
shirt: thrifted via goodwill outlet
skirt: thrifted via monk
shoes: salvatore ferragamo via brooklyn flea
bag: vintage travel bag via brooklyn flea

No comments:

Post a Comment