-->




What I Wore To Work

 

I recently went to the fabulous opening of the Audrey Grace pop-up shop, which I covered here and for BUST. While I was there, I spent the time lusting after this perfectly sunny Orla Kiely bag. I kicked myself for not getting it right, then and there. Thankfully though, pop-up shop creator, Jaclyn Bethany, posted it online and I jumped at the chance to own this buttercup beauty! I literally had just gotten it this day, yet somehow my current ensemble went with it perfectly. It's pretty much the brightest bag I own and fits all the New York essentials. I couldn't be more in love!

Stay tuned for an interview with Miss Jaclyn Bethany featuring her soon to launch online shop!





What I Wore:
dress: vintage
belt: thrifted
beret: thrifted
scarf: vintage via monk

[Photo Credit: Audrey Grace Boutique]

No comments:

Post a Comment