-->




What I Wore To Coney Island (P.S. Happy Easter!)


My favorite thing about New York are the ever-changing seasons, but somehow in my love for fall, I forget how magical spring time can be. Well, no doubt about it..spring is officially here! The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and there's no better time..to go to Coney Island! 

The weather was perfect and frolicking the beach made for the loveliest of afternoons.  As I head off to work this Easter morning (someone send me chocolate bunnies!), I thought it appropriate to share some of the sunniest photos from that day. What I lack in pastel, I make up in sunshine!








I couldn't resist a jump-shot with this background! 

What I Wore:
dress: vintage
belt: thrifted
sunglasses: new via monk
earrings: thrifted via monk


My awesome photographer for the day: 
Jason Hood of All New York's A Venue:


I hope you have a wonderful day filled with chocolate bunnies, bright pink peeps and colorful cascarones! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment