-->




Bill Cunningham New York

I went to this documentary last Saturday. I don't go to the movies very often, but I knew as a lover of street style and a street style blogger myself, I had to see this before it left theaters. What I learned is that Bill Cunningham is a true original. I agreed and related to his entire philosophy about street style and reasons behind it. He's not known as a photographer necessarily, but as a documenter, which is exactly the reason I started my street style blog, to document. I've always just wanted to capture a certain look before it got away. All street style photos are usually taken straight on, but he liked to see the clothes in motion and from the side, which makes him not only the real first street style photographer, but still the most unique. He is a man so obsessed with clothes and photographing every interesting look he comes across, that nothing else in life really matters to him. His was definitely a compelling story to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment