-->




Impromptu Trip to Dallas!

One of my colorful customers (turned friend!) at Hello Tallulah whisked me away for a weekend adventure in Dallas. She loves to Instagram (@stylishlycolorful) and find the most interesting backdrops for photo adventures. 

The first place we went was this colorful wall in a hip area of Dallas, then we checked out Candytopia, which is like a candy theme park of sorts. It was pretty magical! The next day, we checked out Snap151, which was a fantastic photo studio with cute walls and a great setup. 

Posted here are just a few of my favorite photos from our adventure. Follow my personal Instagram (@tweevalleyhigh) for a glimpse at the other backdrops! 

Follow my store's Instagram (@hello_tallulah) for consistent vintage inspiration!

What I Wore:
Dress: Pinup Girl Clothing
Hat: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment