-->




What I Wore For The Holidays


I hope you are having the happiest of holidays! I'm currently in Texas, sleeping in and eating a ridiculous amount of Mexican food. It's too hot for sweaters here, but Jason and I took a few photos before I left NYC. I got good use of my cat sweater after a mini-snow storm. Fun Fact: The letterman jacket below is actually mine from high school. I weirdly got it for being in theatre, but forgot to sew a letter on! 

What I Wore:
Sweater: Vintage
Dress: Target
Tights: Hue
Sunglasses: Miu Miu


6 comments:

  1. Ah you look gorgeous! I wanna see the dress that's under that amazing cat sweater! And OF COURSE you were a theatre girl (I don't know why I didn't just assume this, since we are so alike in every other way... and you know all the musical theatre references)! I wish we got varsity jackets! I just have a huge black hoodie with drama masks on it and my name... which I guess is pretty ace. :) Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are soaking up warmth and eating yummy things! <3


    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Sammi! It's a polka dot dress from Target! It looks very Modcloth. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That cat sweater is amazing. I kind of love that you got a letterman's jacket for theater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! <3


    I'm glad I pulled it out of storage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same cat sweater! What are the odds of that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? Cool! I love when mutiple vintage stuff pops up.

    ReplyDelete