-->




What I Wore To Central Park


These photos were taken the day before Sandy hit. My boyfriend and I wanted to to head to Central Park before all the autumn leaves were blown away. My look is all about the cat shirt, but I like how the collar from Lonely as a Cloud brings the fall elements together. I'm also really into victory curls these days. In a way, it feels like cheating on my love for the 50's, but this easy hair-do makes me feel fancy and polished.

Today, I'm happy to see the sun shine as the snowy Nor'easter comes to an end. This storm-weathered city has really held it's own and my heart swells in admiration for the people working so hard to get this city back to normal. I also couldn't be prouder and more excited for our country as Barack Obama enters his second term. Yay!

On a side note, I'm currently looking for a full-time gig. I have experience in a plethora of things so if anyone has leads on something I might be into, let me know at kuriegasreyes@gmail.com. 

Thanks guys! xo
What I Wore:
Tights: Hue
Coat: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Bass
T-Shirt: Threadless
Broach: Belle and Sebastian, found at TattyDevine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment