-->




'Fetti Video


So yesterday I realized that I never actually posted this video here on the blog. I announced the premiere and showcased the film through polaroids and instagram, but I never posted the actual video! SO here on Twee Valley High for the first time is 'fetti starring Jen Ng, Kristina Uriegas-Reyes, Mallory Blair, Daniel Dougherty, and Leia Jospe. Directed by Jason Hood, this short film is as twee as can be. It was filmed on a 1960's super 8 camera filled with balloons, picnics, and even an outfit montage. It was so much fun to make, we're wondering what the next super 8 project should be..any suggestions?


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks!! <3 I love that video, it was an inspiration, along with this video by Very Truly Yours: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlhMK_4jHWE&list=FLKi3NwCozoS7xdI9bWIDkvw&index=6&feature=plpp_video

      Delete