-->




Rookie Book Launch Shenanigans


I finally got around to editing some of my photos from the Rookie book launch and looking back, it will probably go down as my favorite event of the year. It was like a blogger dream prom with sparkly decorations, fancy themed drinks, cheesy dance tunes, cupcakes galore and, best of all, a million smart, stylish ladies to hang out with. My kind of party! Here are a few photos from the fancy, fun event...

Tavi looked utterly lovely that night. Here she is reading her first 'letter from the editor' for Rookiemag.com.



It was the night of flower crowns. Here's Tennessee Thomas rocking one of her own. 




Tennessee, Alexa Chung, and their fellow flower crown friend






Arabelle of Fashion Pirate and Nicolette Mason of Marie Claire Magazine




Here's a close up of Tavi's amazing eyelashes for the night. She looked like such a doll!







Rookie Staff looking fly..yeah I said fly!



You can buy the Rookie Book here



Photobooth Photos of Anna and I by Alyssa Ringler

2 comments: