-->




Paul and Joe's Spring Makeup Collection Inspired By Cats!

When I first saw this collection by Paul & Joe Beauté, all that came out of my mouth were embarrassingly giddy exclamations of cuteness. I was instantly smitten and I guarantee you will be too. While cat lipsticks have popped up before, we now have an entire collection of cute, kitty-inspired beauty products in honor of the French label's 10th anniversary! There are lipsticks, eye shadows, and nail polishes, each with a design cuter than the next. I don't know if I could bring myself to use the products, they are like tiny works of art, but, either way, they are definitely covetable!
For now, score a few of these cat-astic pieces on ASOS or past cat lipsticks at Urban Outfitters.com.
These lipsticks are cats!..with top hats!!

[Also on BUST.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment