-->




What I Wore On My Birthday!


I got this dress in October, but when I bought it, I knew it would be my perfect birthday dress. I felt so pink in pretty like I was going to a fifties prom! I love everything about it from the soft sleeves and lovely pink bow to the length and overall bubblegum color.  I tried to use my accessories to simply compliment the dress since this pink confection is such a stand alone piece. The purse used to be my moms, the earrings are also thrifted and the shoes are classic Chanel. 



I had such a lovely birthday this year. My best friend came into town and we had brunch and thrifted all day long. Then a whole group of us got together for dinner at Black Swan and drinks at Black Rabbit (no relation!). Check out some amazing blog shot "outtakes" where we all tried to crowd in!

 "Weeeelcome daaahlings."
 "Jazz hands"

 "Cheeeese"
 Hm..pensive thoughts are being had..

No comments:

Post a Comment