-->




What I Wore To Work


Today, on my way to work, I stopped by the newish Goodwill in the West Village and found these darling Miu Mius with no price and instantly fell in love. I was certain that they would be insanely expensive and wondered why they weren't up front or in the window. I tried them on of course and while it looks like they fit in the picture, they are JUST too small, barley. I'm smiling, but I'm in pain. I figured, "oh well, they don't fit anyway" so went to work and thought, "I should've asked the price!" My co-worked convinced me to go ask when I went for lunch and to my astonishment, they told me the price. After they rang me up and I asked why they were so cheap, they gave me an answer that indicated they obviously didn't know Miu Miu was designer. Why did I buy shoes that don't fit? Because I plan on trying for my first Ebay sale! I might eventually even start an Esty shop or something. So stand by..

Top: Some place in the mall like Agaci
Skirt: Vintage
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Miu Miu


ugh so cute..perfect for summer and the heel is actually sturdy enough to walk in. 
I wanted to cry Miu Miu tears when I realized they didn't fit. =(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment